Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
  • I thought it was a horror, the kind of stories that I never read

• by Felisa Daskeo

I love reading thriller books. My favorite authors so far are Sidney Sheldon, John Grisham, Robert Ludlum, to name some. It was my brother who gave me the idea that Dan Brown is a very good author. He advised me to try but when I saw the title of his book, “Angels and Demons”, I had second thoughts. I thought it was a horror, the kind of stories that I never read. My brother laughed and told me, it wasn’t

a horror movie but something similar to the works of my other favorite authors.

He was right. When I started reading, I didn’t like to stop. I read the novel twice already since my brother lent me the book.

WHAT’S THE STORY ABOUT?

The story starts when Robert Langdon, a world famous symbologist, was summoned by the Swiss Research Facility (CERN), to analyze a cryptic symbol seared into the chest of a Physicist. Langdon discovers that the symbol was the one used by an underground organization called the Illuminati, believed to have been dissolved long time ago. There were proofs that the organization was still alive and active to that day which made Robert Langdon cringe.

Langdon meets the beautiful and brilliant daughter of the murdered physicist and together they fought their way to find the murderer. But Langdon was in for a more shocking news, the antimatter that was stolen from the CERN lab which was the cause of the physicist’s murder was meant to destroy the ...

• Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
      whole of Vatican. Together, Langdon and Vittoria would go for the murderer and save the Vatican from destruction.

Series of thrilling actions follows as Langdon and Vittoria hunt for the mysterious killer. They went to places they never knew existed and as they fought to find the murderer something sparked between them.

WHY YOU HAVE TO READ THE STORY:

The story is a thriller. A story that keeps you at the edge of your chair and a story that keeps you reading without

stop. It will make you wonder about a lot of things you never heard in your life. And you will discover places in this world that seems non-existent.

It is a fast-paced story and you will never get bored reading the book.

PRECAUTIONS :

The story contains scenes and events that you may not like. If you aren’t used to brutal scenes, take precautions. These scenes are very minimal but they have something to do with the story. Without these scenes the story wouldn’t be that thrilling.

Angels and Demons by Dan Brown

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17911509040730/k2311a119/11.9.08