Sally Hansen Radiant Hands Nails & Cuticle Creme

• by Ivy Wong

This 3.5 oz white colored cream is one of the best hand cream I have used so far. It definitely kept to its promise of ‘not sticky or greasy’ on its tube. Squeeze a pea size worth of cream onto your palms, rub them together and you can smell the somewhat citrus scent from it. It must be the grape seed oil and chamomile scent which was written on the tube. I never knew the combination smells like citrus orange but, but it is a refreshing one. I like that the cream absorbs very quickly into the skin, leaving the hands, not greasy at all.

I make an effort to rub the cream over my nails and particularly the cuticles. The white cream instantly shines up my nails and my dry cuticles gets instantly nourished. Do a few circular massages around the cuticle area and even the most deadly looking dry cuticle looks revived. Round the cream up the back of the hands and rub together, you can see a nice shiny sheen on the back of your hands. My hands always look ‘lighted up’ and nourished after application of the cream. It is probably from the vitamins A, E and C as promised on the tube.

This cream is suitable ...

• for all ages. My mum uses the same cream as I am but I realized that she uses a large dollop of cream compared to me per application. I figured that it could be because her hands are drier and older than mine, hence need a bit more cream to work its effects. I noticed that the cream gets absorbed equally well and leaves the same kind of manicured-sheen to her hands too. I also use this cream on rough patches around my elbows. I rub it in and it feels soft to touch immediately.

A way to maximize the effects of this nourishing cream

is to apply a larger-than-your-normal-dosage of cream to your hands, rub well and slip on a tighter glove. Sleep overnight and you get baby smooth skin the next morning! I did this for my wedding day and I never seen my hands looked so bright and smooth. My husband also used it (under my coerce most of the time!) and he commented that he had never felt his hands so smooth before.

This cream is definitely worth investing in as a tube last you a long way. The 3.5 oz would last long time even if you use a pea-size cream 3 times a day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31911509030730/k2311a119/11.9.08