Kikkoman Soy Sauce  » Food  »
2.0
  • I bought a bottle of Kikkoman Soy Sauce because that's the sauce they have in my favorite Chinese restaurant
  • The sauce was okay, I have almost used up my bottle, but I don't think I'll be buying it again

• by Lorianna
      I bought a bottle of Kikkoman Soy Sauce because that’s the sauce they have in my favorite Chinese restaurant. The

bottle looked exactly the same, but the product turned out to be totally different. It did not have the strong,

• salty taste I expected. I don’t know whether the restaurant uses their own “secret recipe” sauce in Kikkoman bottles or
        what. The sauce was okay, I have almost used up my bottle, but I don’t think I’ll be buying it again.

Kikkoman Soy Sauce
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715095090330/k2311a0915/9.15.05