Dawn Simple Pleasures
  • That is a pretty decent deal, considering the traditional and semi boring blue original dish soap is usually priced at one dollar and thirty cents

• by Shelly Tiara

I am one of those people who likes to maintain a well stocked pantry, and I include house hold items like laundry detergent and toilet tissue in my items to keep plenty of as well as other similar items. I was shopping at Big

Lots about eight months ago, and I was lucky enough to find Dawn simple pleasures apple cinamon liquid dish soap for one dollar a bottle. That is a pretty decent deal, considering the traditional and semi boring blue original dish soap is usually priced at one dollar and thirty cents. So of course I grabbed two bottles to add to the ‘pantry’ at home. If I had known I would LOVE this dish detergent so much, I would have purchased enough to last for several years… This product ...

• Dawn Simple Pleasures
      was that great! I have not been able to find dawn simple pleasure apple cinamon dish detergent at any of my local stores!

If you are unfamiliar with this product, it is a powerful and pleasantly scented dish soap, that has a coordinating air

freshener attached to the bottom of the container. The air freshener smells fantastic, it is pleasing and strong. For the one dollar price tag this detergent is absolutely terrific, and in all honesty I would have paid a lot more for this product than one dollar!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53911508850730/k2311a119/11.9.08