Eureka Boss Smartvac Upright
  • I like that the various parts are easy to dissemble and reassemble (filter, bag, attachments, etc)
  • One neat thing I noticed with it that I have not seen on other vacuums is that the various hoses and tubes are clear, so that you can easily spot clogs

• by samchris

We liked our small, cordless stick vacuum by Eureka enough to try this new Boss Smartvac upright cleaner. We bought it at Kohl’s and it was less than 130 dollars. My wife likes the fact that it has a HEPA filter.

I like that the various parts are easy to dissemble and reassemble (filter, bag, attachments, etc. )

It has great suction and cleans well.

It is a bit on the heavy side. I like the long hose and extensions, which allow easy cleaning of cobwebs from the nine foot ceilings in our house.

One neat thing I noticed with it that I have not seen on other vacuums is that the various hoses and ...

• tubes are clear, so that you can easily spot clogs. It is great at picking up pet hair.

It is also fairly quiet. It seems to work just as well on the hardwood floors as it does on carpeting, although our carpet is low pile.

I am not sure how it would work on a thicker rug.

Another plus is the attachment that cleans stairs, which can vacuum both the rise and the runner of each carpeted step.

All of the attachments easily fit on the vacuum and seal well. The bags are easy to fine and are not very expensive.

I would reccomend this cleaner as affordable and effective. Now we’ll see how long it lasts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53911508830730/k2311a119/11.9.08