Melatonin
  • I know I have a strenuous time trying to sleep because I do shift work and it is hard to get up in the mornings if needed
  • Well, I have found the best alternative, something better than just a sleep aid, melatonin
  • I would recommend this to anyone with insomnia, people who do shift work and so on

• by AntiPleasure

Does anyone have a difficult time trying to get to sleep at night? I know I have a strenuous time trying to sleep because I do shift work and it is hard to get up in the mornings if needed! Well, I have found the best alternative, something better than just a sleep aid, melatonin.

What makes

this product different is that it is actually an amino acid that is naturally found in foods like turkey and cheese. It works on the penal gland in your brain to help regulate the “body clock” and helps you fall asleep. Typically, you can buy a bottle that usual has capsules of 3mg, all you need ...

• is to take one an hour before your desired time to sleep.

This chemical works so well because, for example, you know if you are out in the sun all day, you’re tired afterwards? And also, if you eat a turkey dinner, you’re tired afterwards as well? Melatonin works as if you are getting sunlight, which, we need

to see a certain amount of light because that is what makes us tired at the end of the day.

I would recommend this to anyone with insomnia, people who do shift work and so on. Try it out, it works great. No bad side effects, as I have been using it for a year now when needed.

Melatonin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34911508800730/k2311a119/11.9.08