Gymboree Play Centre Calgary, AB  » Baby care  »
217 Hawksbrow Dr. NW Calgary, AB Canada
  • I found that the center was always immaculately clean
  • I thought this was especially important in the infant age range where everything seems to end up in their mouths
  • In my experience, the staff was very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and personable
  • I think that they really liked what they were doing and cared about the kids and families that they worked with at the center
  • I would definitely recommend attending these classes to anyone with preschool aged kids

• by emmysmum

I attended this location of Gymboree Play for about 1 year with my daughter. They offer classes for preschool aged children. I really like the range of classes that they offer there — including music, yoga, play and art classes.

I found that the center was always immaculately clean. I really liked that they disinfected all of the toys and equipment that came into contact with

the kid’s mouths. I thought this was especially important in the infant age range where everything seems to end up in their mouths.

In my experience, the staff was very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and personable. I think that they really liked what they were doing and cared about the kids and families that they worked with at the center.

After you have a baby, it can be hard ...

• to get out there and make friends with new moms like you that you’ll have the most in common with. I found that these classes were a great way to connect with other moms and babes and provided many opportunities for communication with each other as well as the babies.

I really liked how the classes are geared toward each age range’s abilities and skills. I found

that the equipment was set up differently for each class and provided the kids lots of opportunities to increase their mobility and skills. I liked that they focused on things that the kids were naturally interested in. I would definitely recommend attending these classes to anyone with preschool aged kids. I found that the classes were a bit pricey, but worth it in the long run.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54911508730730/k2311a119/11.9.08