Nextel cellular service
2.5
  • Sprint-Nextel wireless customer service Unfortunately, when the Nextel walkie-talkie service became the choice of my husband's fishing buddies, we got hooked (yes, pun intended) and signed up with Nextel
  • Well, after hours on the phone with customer service when it came time to switch the plan over, I learned that a hybrid phone could not be added to my Nextel plan because I had an older Nextel plan
  • If quick and efficient customer service, great coverage, and good prices are at the top of your list, I suggest you look elsewhere

• by Navida

Sprint-Nextel wireless customer service

Unfortunately, when the Nextel walkie-talkie service became the choice of my husband’s fishing buddies, we got hooked (yes, pun intended) and signed up with Nextel.

When I wanted to add another line to my plan, I sought the help of a salesperson at a mall kiosk. He sold me a new hybrid phone that would have better reception, work in more places. I promptly went home

and programmed the phone for my dad. He would have to be on a separate plan for the month, and then his phone could be transferred over to my family plan. Well, after hours on the phone with customer service when it came time to switch the plan over, I learned that a hybrid phone could not be added to my Nextel plan because I had an “older ...

• Nextel plan”. This did not please my 64 year old father. He witnessed the hours spent on hold and being transferred to other people who presumably had more of a clue than the last person I spoke with. Fortunately, I have a lot of patience. The holding, transferring, and questions hurt him more than it did me.

Am I happy with my cellular service? Sure, as

long as there are no changes to be made to my plan. Overall, as long as you don’t need to have service inside large buildings, really want the Direct Connect feature, and have an extreme amount of patience, I say go ahead and sign up with Sprint-Nextel. If quick and efficient customer service, great coverage, and good prices are at the top of your list, I suggest you look elsewhere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22911508720730/k2311a119/11.9.08