Dempster’s Smart Bread  » Food  »
  • I really love the idea that a bread can be whole grain like I want it to be and white like my teen wants it to be
  • I nearly always buy this bread for our household now and would definitely recommend it to other families with picky eaters

• by emmysmum

My family loves this bread. I would prefer that we buy brown bread over white for all the obvious nutritional and health reasons. However, our kids just don’t like brown bread. Our teenager, in fact, won’t eat brown bread at all

even if there is no other bread in the house. He’d rather not even take a sandwich in his lunch if brown bread is the only option.

This has lead me to have white bread as the only option. Dempster’s Smart Bread is a white bread that is made with whole grain. I really love the idea that a bread can be whole grain like I want it to be and white like my teen wants it to be. It’s sort of like tricking him ...

• Dempster's Smart Bread
      into eating something nutritious.

I really appreciate products that have Heart and Stroke Foundation’s Health Check symbol on them because it reassures you quickly that you are buying something that is a healthier option. This bread has that as well as 13 essential nutrients

and no trans fat.

I nearly always buy this bread for our household now and would definitely recommend it to other families with picky eaters. I’ve found that it tastes just like traditional white bread while having some of the nutritional benefits of brown.

TENISE says :

who is the smart bresd mascot?

John says :

He’s Smartman, a piece of bread with a cape.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27911508710730/k2311a119/11.9.08