Car Repair Care All-Nite Auto  » Cars  »
  • Today, I took my car in for a check on what appears to be some kind of electrical problem
  • I noticed an article on the wall about when the place first opened

• by Izzie Shakespeare
      One of my favorite conveniences in this modern world is All-Nite Auto. This is a car repair place which offers service up until midnight each night. Thus, you can easily take your car there after work for an oil change and pick it up later that night.

The obvious advantage is that you don’t have to use work time (& thus be forced to take leave time) to have routine maintenance done on your car. All-Nite Auto also offers service besides routine maintenance.

I began going there for my oil changes, because I had a hard time getting off work to do them,

and I didn’t like giving up time on a Saturday. I then found out that the place also does auto repairs.

Also, All-Nite Auto stocks all kinds of filters. I drive an Audi, so I would always have to call ahead of time to schedule the oil change to ensure that an Audi filter would be there.

(Yes, some foreign cars really do have special parts). At All-Nite auto, they have always been in stock of the right filter even though I have always shown up without an appointment.

Today, I took my car in for a check on what appears to be ...

• some kind of electrical problem. While the guy behind the counter was doing an intake, I read some of the “Thank you” notes on the wall.

I laughed because one girl had written a thank you note which stated, “I didn’t even know my brakes weren’t working before I came in here. ” That seemed a little dangerous.

Good thing that All-Nite Auto was able to fix them. I noticed an article on the wall about when the place first opened.

The headline asked something like, “Will an All-Nite Auto place fly?” The conclusion was that such a place would not work,

because people like to have their cars at night. I beg to differ! I’m not sure when the article was written, but the All-Nite Auto in my town seems to be doing a booming visit at night.

I’m not sure about during the day because I always go after work. I happened to ask this evening if All-Nite Auto was a chain, and the guy said it was a small chain.

(By the way, everyone who works there has always been extremely nice and certainly seem as if they truly car about your car). For the convenience of full-time day workers, I hope the All-Nite Auto chain continues to grow.

FRED says :

I HAVE A 2000 SUBARU FORESTER. IT IS IDLING ROUGH - BUT NOT ALL THE TIME. WHEN I AM DRIVING THE ENGINE MISSES, LACKS POWER AND HAS BACKFIRED. I HAD IT PUT ON A COMPUTER AND THE MECHANIC COULD NOT FIND WHAT WAS WRONG COULD NOT GET ANY READING . CAN YOU PLEASE HELP. THANKS

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9270450860530/k2311a0427/4.27.06