Welch’s 100 percent grape juice
2.5
  • Welch's is one of the oldest makers of juice around, and I thought seeing as this was a Welch product it would be exceptional
  • The problem for me was that the juice was so thick, it tasted like I was drinking undiluted concentrate
  • Seriously, I noticed this stuff hardly moved around in the glass

• by Melissa Glenn
      This is a so, so juice product. I had it given to me by a friend who raves about it, and wanted me to try it.

Welch’s 100 percent Grape Juice from concentrate with Vitamin C, also has no added sugar.

Welch’s is one of the oldest makers of juice around, and I thought seeing as this

was a Welch product it would be exceptional.

Not so.

The juice did have a really great tangy grape juice.

I didn’t find it too sweet or too tart, unlike others I have tried.

The problem for me was that the juice was so thick, it tasted like I was drinking undiluted concentrate.

Seriously, I noticed this ...

• stuff hardly moved around in the glass! After a few mouthfuls, I had to dump half of it out and mix what was left with water.

Then it was incredible.

Welch’s grape juice does have the Health and Stroke approval label on its bottle, which was a plus for me as I always try and eat healthy.

The downside though is that this juice is 180 calories a glass! That’s even more than Kool Aid! And one full glass only gives you 50 percent of your daily Vitamin C!

All in all I won’t buy this.

Too high in calories, too dense in texture, and not enough vitamins.

I found it had a great taste though.

Buy something else!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27270450850530/k2311a0427/4.27.06