2007 Dodge Caliber  » Cars  »
  • The car only cost her about $18,000 to purchase new and while I am not really knowledgeable about cars, but I'd say that for a newer vehicle that only costs about $20.00 to fill in terms of gas, that is not too much the way the gas prices are right now
  • I was also rather impressed to see that despite a high traffic density that we were driving in at the time, the car had very good breaks that will stop the truck on the drop of a dime, and it also offered very good visability for both the driver and the passenger

• by greg

I’m usually not a fan of the Dodge cars. I find that I usually don’t fit quite right in their trucks with me being a shorter person.

I feel like I am drowning in the seat of the cars and there is so much room specially, that I feel like I don’t belong in it on some level.

I recently got to ride in my friend’s four door Dodge Calibur, though and I was relatively surprised to find that I fitted comfortably in this very family friendly truck.

The car only cost her about $18,000 to purchase

new and while I am not really knowledgeable about cars, but I’d say that for a newer vehicle that only costs about $20 to fill in terms of gas, that is not too much the way the gas prices are right now.

It specially fits passengers so they are kind of snug, but so that they feel secure, which is exactly what I look for in any kind of a truck or SUV for my family.

I want to feel like I have plenty of arm and leg room without feeling like there is a ton of ...

• extra space between me, the car, and the road.

For under twenty thousnand dollars, from what I can tell, you are purchasing a vehicle from a name brand company that provides the more elite safety features out of most brands.

You are also getting a vehicle that comfortably seats up to five passengers at once and really, that obtains a nice, yet modern and more quality looking kind of style.

I took a ride in one that was silver with a black interior and the combination made for a rather uniquely presentable package for the truck.

I

was also rather impressed to see that despite a high traffic density that we were driving in at the time, the car had very good breaks that will stop the truck on the drop of a dime, and it also offered very good visability for both the driver and the passenger.

While Dodge’s Prowler, would be my first choice in a Dodge, this car is a rather good for the enviornment and family-friendly vehicle so I would have to give it a very good rating as well! You should really think about getting this especially if you have a large family.

2007 Dodge Caliber

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9811508350730/k2311a118/11.8.08