Jack in th Box Arnold MO  » Restaurants  »
1247 Jeffco Blv. , Arnold Mo 63010
  • The best part, or the worst part, is that after they are assembled they are deep fried

• by Trish

I took two of my kids to our local Jack in Box. For those of you who may not know, it is a fast food hamburger joint. My son loves this place. He always gets a Jumbo Jack. It is a rather large burger and it is only $1.29. I think that is quite a bargain. He says

it is juicy!

You have a choice of fries here: regular, or curly. I would recommend the curly fries. They have just the right amount of seasoning to give them a zesty taste. The also taste crispier than the regular fries.

I also have to recommend the tacos. They cost $1.00 for two. Cheap!

They contain mostly beef and cheese ...

• with just a shrivel or two of lettuce. The beef is spicy, but not too spicy. The best part, or the worst part, is that after they are assembled they are deep fried. It is a crispy taste delight.

I have also had some of their salads, and they taste fresh. It is a healthier alternative to the fried food.

Especially good, is a southwest chicken salad they offer. The black beans are a great addition to the salad.

I would recommend trying Jack in the Box. They offer more variety than your average burger place. You can even order egg rolls and mozzarella sticks! The Jack in the Box in Arnold, Mo is trendy with modern decor. Overall, a great experience!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7811508330730/k2311a118/11.8.08