Candy Land by Milton Bradley Board Games
  • I recommend buying this board game for younger children

• by missyleicester

Candy Land board game has been around for many years. I remember playing it when I was a little girl.

Of course now it has been revamped a little and the packaging is more appealing to children of the 21st

century.

Milton Bradley could not have come out with a better game than Candy Land.

It was one of my favorites growning up and now it is one of my younger cousins’ favorites.

It is defiantly one of the first games a child should play.

It is something easy and they can win because much like cards as in it is a game of chance.

If they win or lose depends on which cards that ...

• Candy Land by Milton Bradley Board Games
      they draw.

Children often get board with a game they can not win.

Candy Land teaches children to recognize colors and symbols.

Not only this but there are basic rules they have to follow and it teaches them about following

directions because of this.

It’s still fun to sit down with my younger cousins and play Candy Land.

Brings back memories of when I played as a kid.

I recommend buying this board game for younger children.

Kajia says :

re : I recommend buying this board game for younger children
I recommend this entertaining game for families to play. It’s enjoyable and lots of fun

tracie says :

Oh my goodness I love this game. I think this one and Chutes and Ladders were my favorite childhood games and a favorite of my kids as well. My kids and I still play candy land sometimes on our game night and they are well past the preschool age. It’s one of those games that was easy to understand and play without a lot of complicated rules.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28811508320730/k2311a118/11.8.08