The Game of Life by Hasbro  » Games  »
  • I bought Hasbro's The Game of Life for my 12 year old cousin for her birthday

• by missyleicester

I bought Hasbro’s The Game of Life for my 12 year old cousin for her birthday. She loved it! This past Sunday I sat down with her and her younger brother who is 7 and we decided to play.

One person has to be the

banker.

You have to choose if you want to go to college or skip college and just start working.

Then you have to choose a house and get married.

Along the way you may have a boy, girl, or two.

Who knows, you could even have twins! This game shows the many ups and downs that people face in real life and teaches kids how they need to be prepared for them.

My cousins loved the game.

We played four times that day.

I have ...

• The Game of Life by Hasbro
      to admit by the fourth time I was tired of playing The Game of Life that day.

I am more than ready to play again.

It is really fun to see what the out come of your life will be.

The only two draw backs that I have are that the spinner keeps coming off almost everytime you spin it and you have to put the board together everytime you get the game out.

Overall Hasbro’s The Game of Life is very fun and addicting!

Justin Kennedy says :

re : I bought Hasbro’s The Game of Life for my 12 year old cousin for her birthday
The Game of Life is a board game produced by the brand Hasbro. The main objective is to acquire wealth and life cards throughout the board game. You make decisions from career to family base that can effectively change the outcome of the game. At the end of the game you with other players, compare finances earned and life tokens to determine who "Retires" with the most funds. Whoever has the most funds at the end of the game, is the winner.

In my personal opinion, it is one of the best board games. With its unique style (spinner based turns) and its neat choices (ex. Choosing education vs Job) it really is an overall joyous experience. Setup is very quick and easy, and it is a relatively quick game (so no quitters ). The only downside for this board game is it has very small pieces that can be a hazard for a little one. Whether you are playing with two, or five, this game is a blast for the whole family. Packing up the pieces when you are finished is very easy, and no hassles at all.

If you are looking for a new game to play with your family and friends, I cannot recommend this game enough. It is a blast for all ages, and people. They have many different versions based off of television shows and movies as well, so you can get the exact edition that suits you.

A

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28811508310730/k2311a118/11.8.08