Hilton Garden Inn , Calgary Airport  » Hotels  »
2335 Pegasus Road N.E. , Calgary , Alberta , Canada.
  • Arriving by plane to Calgary late in the evening, I decided to stay the night at a place near the Calgary International Airport
  • I was quite impressed with the decor of the hotel from the moment I walked in to the reception lounge
  • The restaurant on the lobby floor was very nice serving a variety of delicious preparations, breakfast, lunch, and dinner

• by Mark Williams

On my way to Banff, Alberta, Canada, to attend a seminar, I had to transit Calgary. Arriving by plane to Calgary late in the evening, I decided to stay the night at a place near the Calgary International Airport. From a number of options, I chose to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn.

That was an excellent choise. After picking up a rental car, I drove on to the place.

It

was just five minutes from the airport. Hilton Garden Inn was located in a very pleasant and quiet environment.

The building could be seen from a distance as I approached, very easy to find. There was a big parking lot in front of the hotel.

I was quite impressed with the decor of the hotel from the moment I walked in to the reception lounge. The reception staff was very efficient ...

• and very helpful, making sure that the guest received all the attention.

I had a room on a high floor with a beautiful view of the surrounding area. The room was clean and well furnished, and had all the amenities to make the stay comfortable and pleasant, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and internet access too.

and dinner. The business centre was well facilitated to provide the service for business travelers like me.

It was very easy to get on to Highway 1 the next morning when I left the hotel for Banff. Hilton Garden Inn is an excellent place for visitors to the City of Calgary and for travelers transiting Calgary to go on to Banff or the places in the region.

I would most certainly suggest the place to my colleagues for their future visits to Calgary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2811508250730/k2311a118/11.8.08