American Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I know it is something small, but it's just one of those little pleasures that make the experience more enjoyable
  • They offered the best rates, and being so well known, I felt safer flying with them

• by Trish

Recently my husband and I took a trip to Reno and we flew on American Airlines. We started out in St. Louis and as we boarded the plane the pilot and crew greeted us. They were very friendly and it made me feel as if we were going to be taken care of in the air. The seats

had the headrests that bend forward to cradle you head if you want to rest. I loved that! It made the trip so much more comfortable.

When we got in the air the flight attendants served us beverages. We got a soda, and they gave us the whole can. Some airlines just pour you a little cup.

• One thing I did not like is that they did not serve a snack! You could purchase a snack for three or four dollars, but I was not willing to do that. Part of the fun of flying to me, is getting you drink and little snack of nuts, or pretzels or whatever. I know it is something
        small, but it’s just one of those little pleasures that make the experience more enjoyable. Plus it helps to pass the time.

I would fly American again, despite the fact there were no snacks! The bottom line to me is cost and safety. They offered the best rates, and being so well known, I felt safer flying with them.

American Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40811508220730/k2311a118/11.8.08