Bissell Spot Lifter  » Housewares  »
  • I think this is a good product for the price
  • The problem with this is that the battery could die when you need it most, since you can't leave it on a charger when it's not in use

• by christine25

Within the past three months I have purchased a Bissell Spot Lifter. I have a toddler and a dog that have occaisional spill or accident and my carpets were looking pretty bad.

I think this is a good product for the price.

It basically serves as a wet vac, pulling the spill out of the carpet.

This

is a good thing because scrubbing a stain will only leave it deep in the fibers of the carpet.

It does have fairly good suction considering that it is battery powered.

On the flip side there are some things that I dont like about the product.

First of all the rechargeable battery life is horrible.

It only ...

• holds a full chaarge for about 10 to 14 minutes before it needs re-charged which takes forever.

Secondly it’s one of those batteries that you are supposed to drain completely before re-charging.

The problem with this is that the battery could die when you need it most, since you can’t leave it on a charger when it’s

not in use.

It also has a carpet sprayer and a small row of brushes on the bottom but this is pretty useless because it’s way to ackward to scrub with the machine so I had to use my own scrub brush.

If I could do it over again, I would have bought a higher quality stain lifter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53711507940530/k2311a117/11.7.08