Urban Treehouse  » Baby care  »
102-960 Yankee Valley Boulevard SE Airdrie, AB Canada
  • I found this play center by receiving a recommendation from another Mom
  • I love it when my kids get to try something out before I decide whether or not to buy something for them
  • I like how they have a wide age range of activities for kids
  • It gives it such an added value to the admission which I think is very reasonable and affordable
  • I would definitely recommend this to any parent or care giver of young children

• by emmysmum

I found this play center by receiving a recommendation from another Mom. It is a combination play center and coffee shop. I’ve found that this is the perfect place to meet up for play dates. The kids can run around and play while the moms have a place to sit and have a coffee.

I really like that there is a gift shop attached to this play center. I love it when my kids get to try something out before I decide whether or not to buy something for them. I’ve found that

this is the case at this center. Many of the toys that they have are available for purchase at the gift store so it gives a good idea on how much your kids will like playing with the toys.

My kids really like the tree shaped climber in this center. They love to climb up and slide down over and over and over again. I like how they have a wide age range of activities for kids. I’ve found this center a great place to hang out for kids baby aged to about seven ...

• or eight years old.

I especially like that they have a few exersaucers by comfy leather chairs so that your baby has a safe place to play while you visit with other parents.

I also really like that they do crafts and have guests such as pets or music classes that rotate through the center. It gives it such an added value to the admission which I think is very reasonable and affordable.

My favorite area is the stage with dress up costumes. I love watching the kids dress up in a wide range of costumes and acting

out parts and putting on performances. It’s always entertaining, no matter how old they are.

I also really like the coffee shop at this play center. I enjoy the wide range of coffees and lunch items that are available for purchase. I love the idea of just running out of the house with the diaper bag and not having to worry about what to feed the kids. I’ve found that this center always has a wide variety of snacks and lunches at reasonable prices.

I would definitely recommend this to any parent or care giver of young children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54711507930530/k2311a117/11.7.08