Sbarro’s Baked Ziti
Market! Market! Shopping Mall at Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Philippines

• by divinagwapa

Whenever I’m having a bad hair day, a stressful time after exams week, sad and depressed about some aspects of my life, I get my comfort from the food I eat. One of my favorite comfort food is Sbarro’s Baked Ziti with white sauce, a slice of their Hawaiian Pizza only with the chili sauce coupled with garlic bread and large iced tea.

My gloomy day will brighten

up if I can indulge to my cravings from time to time and Sbarro is the place to go for an affordable Italian menu. There it is the two things I love about this restaurant. First, is the Italian taste that suits my palate just right. Second, the price is very affordable that it won’t hurt your pocket to eat a good meal from time to time.

Besides ...

• the taste and affordable price, the service is also worth mentioning at least at the branch I frequently visit. The crews are smiling and very warm and very polite. Moreover, I don’t have to wait long enough for my orders to arrive. The servers never failed to ask me what more do I need.

I am also assured that the food I eat are clean and hygienic. The

place itself implies it. The restaurant’s chefs prepare the pizzas in area where the customers can see it and I’m satisfied with how they do it. They use appropriate quality control measures that makes sure a high quality food for their customers. The ambience of the restaurant is also very inviting. You can have an intimate date with a special someone or an extraordinary dinner with your family at Sbarro.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27711507620530/k2311a117/11.7.08