SMC (Specialty Merchandise Corporation)  » Business  »
1.5
13230 Bernardino Ave Fontana, CA 92335
  • Now, unfortunately for me, I did this research after I had already gotten involved in the company and failed after not getting the support they advertise

• by Writer By Nature

SMC (Specialty Merchandise Corporation) is a company that claims to be dedicated to providing a gateway to help individuals start their own businesses. With that being the case, I’ve read numerous accounts in my research that actually points out the fact that this company has failed miserably to deliver what it promises!

Now, unfortunately for me, I did this research after I had already gotten involved in the company and failed after not getting the support they advertise! I was led into the fact that I can get

started for $25 and had 30 days to make it work with their help, or return it for a full refund! Ok, after I got started I tried some of everything, then thought I would be coached, never got that opportunity. I assume coaching was on a first come first serve basis, cause I never spoke to one. But I still had hope, nearing the end of the trial and ebay, I had a plan.

With no help from SMC and the power of the internet, I figured I ...

• had a shot at making this thing work, and I actually sold a few items, but nothing from Ebay. I sold a few items to a few of my mother’s friends and through a few people I knew.

So after all of this, I was ready to send the kit back, but they had already billed me $199, They said that the kit had to be there before 30 days! So I mentioned that, it took 7 days for me to receive the kit plus me returning it before 30 days, that’s

not enough time to get anything off of the ground. It was never corrected, so I still have a kit I’m doing nothing with.

SMC’s good points are; They have thousands of merchandise to choose from, drop shipping available, been in business for 60 years, different ways to do your business.

Downfalls; Not all quality products, saturated business, saturated market, no assistance, overpriced products, false advertisement.

If you’re thinking of getting involved with SMC, I sincerely suggest that you do your research first, so you won’t have to go through what I went through.

SMC (Specialty Merchandise Corporation)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41711507530530/k2311a117/11.7.08