Motorola Razr 2  » Phones  »
1.5
  • Little did I know at the time that this phone was going to have lots of problems
  • The first problem arised within a week after I had bought it
  • I thought to myself this better have no problems
  • If you were interested in purchasing the verizon Motorola Razr 2, I highly recommend that you reconsider and not buy it because it's going to get you frustrated, since it has many problems

• by marlvondo

I was all excited about the new verizon motorola razr 2 and its many uses, features, and functions. I was one of the first people to buy it when it came out, and I got the black version. I got everything all set up with it and went about my day. Little did I know at the time that this phone was going to have lots of problems.

The first problem arised within a week after I had bought

it. The phone’s buttons seemed to be stuck, and so sometimes when you pressed them they didn’t work. You had to press the buttons hard and multiple times in order for it to go through and process your numbers. This got a bit irritating after a while, so I went in and asked for a new one. They gave me a new one, and that one begin having the same problems as the previous one.

I went back to ...

• verizon and complained once again, so they ended up giving me a new one of the same brand. I thought to myself this better have no problems. A few weeks went by and everything was fine, until one day it started having reception problems. People would call me and I could barely hear what they had to say and it started to get frustrating. I thought maybe it had something to do with the places I was standing
        and talking to them from. However, soon I found out that it didn’t matter where I was standing because the same problem seemed to arise.

I’m not even going to bother to go to verizon and complain again because I know that this phone is simply not good. If you were interested in purchasing the verizon Motorola Razr 2, I highly recommend that you reconsider and not buy it because it’s going to get you frustrated, since it has many problems.

Motorola Razr 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37611507401030/k2311a116/11.6.08