Telus World of Science Calgary  » Entertainment  »
701 - 11 Street SW, Calgary, AB, CANADA
  • I think it's a good idea to bring a change of clothes if you're planning on letting them into this part of the center
  • The creative kids museum is also a must-see part of the center in my opinion
  • This is definitely a great place to be when the weather is lousy or even on a sunny day

• by emmysmum

The Science Center in Calgary is located downtown and has many activities for kids (and grown-ups) of all ages. I particularly like the WOW town area that is meant for kids under the age of ten. My kids love the water play area where they are sure to get soaking wet. I think it’s a good idea to bring a change

of clothes if you’re planning on letting them into this part of the center.

The creative kids museum is also a must-see part of the center in my opinion. This area has a lot of hands on activities that kids love. We really like the sound parts of the museum where you can make different sounds by stepping on different lights in the ...

• floor. There are art activitity areas too where the kids can play with chalk and various other art mediums.

Our older kids really like the Discovery movies as well which are almost an hour long. These movies may be too scary or long for the younger kids to sit through though.

I’ve found that the pricing is quite reasonable for this center and that

you can buy a membership quite inexpensively. I also really liked the fact that there is quite a lot of parking nearby which is really handy, especially in the winter. This is definitely a great place to be when the weather is lousy or even on a sunny day. It’s sure to keep everyone entertained for at least a couple of hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59611507160230/k2311a116/11.6.08