LG FLATRON L1515S MONITOR
  • I have been using this monitor since the time I bought my first PC about 3 years ago
  • I had actually planned to buy a CRT monitor as I was apprehensive about the high cost of LCD monitors
  • But when I found out at the computer outlet was that the prices were only marginally higher
  • With such features my daily PC viewing experience is less stressing on my eyes and also a pleasure to watch

• by Akhilesh

I have been using this monitor since the time I bought my first PC about 3 years ago. I had actually planned to buy a CRT monitor as I was apprehensive about the high cost of LCD monitors. But when I found out at the computer outlet was that the prices

were only marginally higher. And this particular 17″ LG monitor was one of the cheapest monitors around at that time. Also it was just so sleek, it would fit on my desktop without actually cluttering the space.

It has some brilliant feature such as an active matrix TFT display with support over ...

• a varied range of resolutions: 640 x 350 to 1024 x 768 with a refresh rate of 75Hz. The contrast ratio is excellent providing visually pleasing picture quality. With such features my daily PC viewing experience is less stressing on my eyes and also a pleasure to watch. Also it has
        a single button auto-setup which is simple and easy. It also comes with VESA DDC2B, plug and play compatibility.

Coming to drawbacks, the monitor is VGA and not DVI which is better but the factor of price outweghs that drawback. You can’t find such a great and small monitor at such a low price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33611507150230/k2311a116/11.6.08