MY PAL Pocket PC by Asus  » Computers  »
  • What I mean that it have been handled pretty roughly and still is holding up pretty good, compared to some of my other devices

• by momof2
      The MY PAL Pocket PC by Asus is a great buy for any mom. You can find this product at most electronic stores or go the Asus website to find a store that sells it in your area.

As

a mom I have a lot of things that I have to remember on a daily basis.

The thing that I really like about this is that you can place it in the docking station and it will automatically connect ...

• to your computer.

This is great, since anything that you type on the computer can be downloaded to your pocket pc.

Any anything that you type on your pocket pc can be downloaded to your computer.

I also

like the fact that it is child resistant.

What I mean that it have been handled pretty roughly and still is holding up pretty good, compared to some of my other devices.

I would highly recommend this to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19270450710230/k2311a0427/4.27.06