Playtex Sport  » Health  »
  • Sometimes I do have a heavy flow, so I don't think I could use these all of the time
  • They are better than I thought they were going to be
  • I do recommend using them or at least trying them
  • I know you would be able to find samples online if you searched for them

• by Brooke

I received a sample of Playtex Sport not to long ago. I liked using them for a change. I usually wear Kotex.

The applicator was a little easier to use and I liked it a little better. The only big difference I really saw was that

the actual tampon was generally smaller than the other ones I usually use.

It doesn’t really matter if I use Super or Regular the Playtex Sport tampons are smaller than the Kotex ones. This is fine as long as you don’t have a real heavy flow.

Sometimes I do have a heavy flow, so I don’t think I could use these all of the time. I would use them on the days that I have a light flow though.

I did notice on the days I had a heavy flow that ...

• Playtex Sport
      the Kotex bothered me and hurt a little, it was actually better to wear the Playtex Sport. I will probably buy these tampons from time to time and wear them now and then.

I still like the Kotex kind but I do like this as well.

I will probably just coordinate back in forth depending on my flow.

They are better than I thought they were going to be. I do recommend using them or at least trying them.

I know you would be able to find samples online if you searched for them.

Michelle dutson says :

re : I know you would be able to find samples online if you searched for them
Absolute great and very asorbant even with heavy flow and activity. I hike and play volleyball regularly with this brand and style and have no problems at all. Love the plastic applicator and the small discreet packaging. Best on the market for the price. Also coupons always available in weekly flyers making them very affordable as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34611507020230/k2311a116/11.6.08