La Salle Green Hills
Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong City, Philippines

• by edward1124

I remember the first time I stepped into the school as an official student. I was crying and wanting to go home because I was scared of the people I would meet. The teacher had to forcibly take me away from my mother so that I could go to the classroom.

And after 13 years of studying from this school, I am now a graduate of the LaSallian education.

Looking back to my days at this school, I am really thankful for the education that the De La Salle Brothers have given. La Salle Green Hills is one of the most expensive ...

• and top-rated educational institutions in the Philippines. It is also one of the most technological-advanced schools in the country. I really enjoyed my LaSallian education because it really delivered on the educational needs of the students. The teachers of the school are one of the best in the country. It also
        provides holistic transformation and learning to all of the students because of the different programs that the school has to offer.

I love my school and everything in it. I have experienced the LaSallian education and I can attest that it is one of the best Catholic school for boys in the Philippines.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50611506960230/k2311a116/11.6.08