Wasserbahn Indoor Water Park  » Entertainment  »
2.0
I-80 at Exit 225, Amana Iowa, 319-668-1175
  • I think there are way too many other choices in the state if you are going to travel

• by samchris

I have visited the Wasserbahn Indoor Water Park with my family 5 times in the past two years. I would have to give it mixed ratings as it has several weaknesses.

The waterpark itself is indoors, usually not too crowded and clean. The selection of slides is poor, with only two large slides (one slow, one

fast). There is a small pool with zero entry depth and a large bucket that dumps water on folks. My 7 and 8 year old like the waterpark part, but it would not hold the attention of teens for any time at all. There is small hottub. The sauna almost always is not working, at least ...

• when I have been there. My kids found the arcade to be a disappointment, with many of the games out of order and few to choose from. There is little to nothing for adults to do.

The hotel that is attached is fair, on the small side with average beds. The rooms are expensive, but come with

four water park passes and two free kids meals. The kids meals are average, basically like food you would get at a Denny’s. Nothing fancy. Overall, I would reccomend maybe bringing kids for the day if you live nearby. I think there are way too many other choices in the state if you are going to travel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59611506930230/k2311a116/11.6.08