Panasonic VS2  » Phones  »
  • I bought this Panasonic VS2 some months ago and I've been very satisfied with it
  • Firstly I love the color and the design very much
  • What I don't like very much of this phone is that it doesn't have Bluetooth and the memory is only 32MB, which doesn't allow me to store many image and music files

• by Jill Faith
      I have used a lot of cellular phones which vary from Nokia to Samsung or Siemens. This is the first time I have used a Panasonic phone.

I bought this Panasonic VS2 some months ago and I’ve been very satisfied with it.

Of course every phone has its pros and cons but to me, this phone has more good than bad features.

Firstly I love the color and the design very much.

It is so elegant and pretty.

My phone has silver and bronze ...

• colors, which suits my taste a lot.

Another thing I love from this Panasonic VS2 is an extremely beautiful screen with 16 million colors! The pictures’ quality from the camera is acceptable as this phone has a 1.

3-megapixel camera.

What I don’t

like very much of this phone is that it doesn’t have Bluetooth and the memory is only 32MB, which doesn’t allow me to store many image and music files.

However overall, for the price of $220, this Panasonic VS2 is a great choice and I love it!

Panasonic VS2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37270450680130/k2311a0427/4.27.06