Dollar General PM Pain Reliever  » Medicine  »
  • Some times I have trouble falling asleep, as many people experience
  • It is too bad I can't naturally sleep peaceful, but I like knowing I can rely on Dollar General brand PM pain reliever rapid release tablets to put me to sleep, and help me stay in Dreamland once I arrive there

• by Holly Smelts

Some times I have trouble falling asleep, as many people experience. Some nights when I finally do fall asleep I have quite a struggel staying asleep.

For some reason I wake up on the hour and look at the clock, all night long.

Needless to say, some nights I

don’t get enough rest.

If I feel that I deserve a great nights sleep, I will take one or maybe even two Dollar general brand PM Pain reliever rapid release capsules.

AS some times I suffer from the traditional aches and pains of growing older.

Let me tell you, these ...

• pills will say Good Night and Tuck your behind into bed.

You will sleep well, and you won’t constantly wake up, or feel drugged in the morning.

For three dollars and fifty cents you can get forty capsules at your local Dollar General, these generic store brand pills work every

bit as well as Tylenol PM or similar competitors, at a fraction of the price.

It is too bad I can’t naturally sleep peaceful, but I like knowing I can rely on Dollar General brand PM pain reliever rapid release tablets to put me to sleep, and help me stay in Dreamland once I arrive there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26611506750130/k2311a116/11.6.08