Cowon D2 16 GB Player  » Electronics  »
  • The player also has a FM Radio which can be blurry sometimes in my opinion

• by Andre3000

Preview: The Cowon D2 is a device made by Cowon. It is a Korean player that has a 2.5 inch screen and a touch screen base.

Formats: This MP3 player plays MP3, Ogg, WAV, FLAC, and WMA for music. It also reads txt ebooks and plays video in MPEG4-SP, WMV9 - 320 x 240, at 30fps

User Interface: For a touch screen, it

provides solid navigation. The touch screen can get annoying though the touch pen helps as a stand for the MP3 player as well. With firmware updates the user inteface is getting improved and innovative. Cowon lets you customize skins for the player which can be found at audiophile.com.

Battery Power: Greatest I have ever seen. 52 hrs for music and 10 ...

• hrs and video. The battery power varies based on volume settings and screen brightness.

Durability: Ive dropped it alot of times but its stayed in good order.

Features: The SD Slot is a great helper. Ive been able to hold my whole music Library on 5 SD slots. I have used up to 16 GB SD cards and they have worked on this

player. I keep music on the player itself and music on the SD Card usually. The player also has a FM Radio which can be blurry sometimes in my opinion.

Sound Quality: This is what you want???? This is what I bought the MP3 player for and in my opinion the sound quality is top notch. It made me cry when I first heard it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16611506630130/k2311a116/11.6.08