Braun Oral-B Sonic Toothbrush  » Health  »
  • I had done a lot and lot of thinking before I bought it
  • It cost me almost 100 USD, no wonder I was in a huge doubt
  • According to some competent in this sphere researches, electrical toothbrushes are the best mouth hygiene tools, not only brushing teeth, but giving a very needed massage to gums
  • I think my teeth are worth of the best care possible, and I am glad I made a right choice buying this toothbrush

• by Sana
      Braun Oral-B Sonic Complete Rechargeable Power Toothbrush is a very expensive product. I had done a lot and lot of thinking before I bought it. It cost me almost 100 USD, no wonder I was in a huge doubt.

Mouth hygiene is very important to me. According to some competent in this sphere researches, electrical toothbrushes are the best mouth hygiene tools, not only brushing teeth, but giving a very needed massage to gums.

Of all available rechargeable

toothbrushes I have chosen Braun Oral-B Sonic. It has the following features: Clean and Soft cleaning modes; Power Tip Bristles to reach more difficult spots; Pressure sensor which helps to protect gums from excessive brushing; On/Off button; Charge indicator and base; Wall holder; 3 speed options for optimal control; 2 minute Memory Timer; Includes charger unit and 2 brush heads.

It’s a little bit more complicated than usual brushes I have been using for all my life and ...

• I had to read an instruction. It is recommendable to follow the advice written in there for the maximum effect.

The brush is amazing. I’ve never thought that it can make that big difference from hand brushing.

I clean my teeth, tongue and massage gums - all in two minutes and with a wonderful result. My gums are rather weak.

They bleed quite often when I brush my teeth. With Oral-B Sonic I can see a significant improvement.

After using it for a couple of weeks my gums are much healthier. The brush can be used in two modes: clean - for brushing teeth and gums, and soft - for tong cleaning.

Two minute memory timer indicates (with a long sound) when the time recommended for brushing is over. Oral-B Sonic is a very good investment in health.

I think my teeth are worth of the best care possible, and I am glad I made a right choice buying this toothbrush.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34270450660130/k2311a0427/4.27.06