Natures Organics Peach Delight Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • It makes shower time an enjoyable experience for her and that's a bonus
  • True Natures Organics Peach Delight Conditioner does not promise to work on color damaged hair and I would not recommend it if you have to dye your hair regularly like me
  • If you have colored hair this unfortunately is not the conditioner for you

• by Virinia Downham

Natures Organics Peach Delight Conditioner is a cheap conditioner that you can buy for less than $2 AUS. The orange bottle promises to give your dry and dull hair a soft gentle conditioner. This conditioner is not tested on animals and that is great because I do not condone testing any product on a defenseless creature.

I’m going to come clean the main reason I buy Natures Organics Peach Delight

is because of its price. However there are three other reasons why I buy this particular brand of conditioner.

Firstly Natures Organics Peach Delight is gentle on my four year old daughter’s eyes. I have used other cheap brands that have really hurt my daughter’s eyes and believe me I never buy them again.

My little girl does not cry even if Natures Organics Peach Delight Conditioner does get in ...

• her eyes. It makes shower time an enjoyable experience for her and that’s a bonus.

Natures Organics Peach Delight smells good and finally my husband and daughter’s hair always look and feels silky. Now for the bad news.

I have to dye my hair regularly and Natures Organics Peach Delight Conditioner just does not do anything for my hair. True Natures Organics Peach Delight Conditioner does not promise to work

on color damaged hair and I would not recommend it if you have to dye your hair regularly like me.

If your family has normal or dry hair you can’t beat Natures Organics Reach Delight Conditioner for price for your hair care. If you have colored hair this unfortunately is not the conditioner for you.

For further information about this conditioner contact Natures Organics 31 Cornhill St Ferntree Gully Vic Australia 3136 (03) 9753 5577 [email protected] com.

au

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31611506440130/k2311a116/11.6.08