Natures Organics Peach Delight A Peachy Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't like using products that are tested on animals so I feel good about using this brand of shampoo
  • My hair has to be dyed regularly and while Natures Organics Peach Delight cleans my hair it is probably not the best shampoo on my hair
  • I would not recommend this shampoo however for people who dye their hair regularly

• by Virinia Downham

I’m not going to lie to you I use a cheap shampoo. My family is on a tight budget and I cut corners where I can. I’ve found that Natures Organics Peach Delight cleans my hair just fine.

The orange bottle says that Natures Organics Peach Delight is like giving your hair a Spa. It promises to bring a shine to dull or dry hair.

Peach Delight says that it’s gentle on your

hair and it is suitable for both children and adults. This is important to me as I have a four year old daughter and I won’t buy a shampoo that will hurt her eyes.

The gentle formula combines fruit extract and wheat protein to nourish and soften. No animal testing or ingredients are used in this shampoos manufacture.

I don’t like using products that are tested on animals so I feel good ...

• about using this brand of shampoo. The good news is Natures Organics Peach Delight smells good and it works like a charm on my daughter and husbands hair.

My hair has to be dyed regularly and while Natures Organics Peach Delight cleans my hair it is probably not the best shampoo on my hair. I still use Natures Organics Peach Delight shampoo because it does help to clean my family’s hair gently and

my daughter and husband’s hair are always shiny and soft looking.

Natures Organics Peach Delight is a great cheap shampoo for those in your family who have normal hair that may be dull or dry. I would not recommend this shampoo however for people who dye their hair regularly.

For more information about this shampoo contact the following address and web site Natures Oganics 31 Corn hill St Ferntree Gully Vic Australia 3156(o3) 9753 5577 [email protected] com.

au

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31611506430130/k2311a116/11.6.08