Pantene Pro-V Color Therapy Conditioner
  • Up until recently I always opted for the cheapest hair conditioners but I had a problem I am 46 and I have to dye my hair constantly to hide the grey
  • What the heck I thought my hair's worth $5
  • So I bought the Pantene Pro-V Color Therapy Conditioner and went home to try it
  • The first thing I noticed about Pantene Pro-V Color Therapy Conditioner was the wonderful fragrance
  • Sometimes you have to pay that little extra if you want the best result

• by Virinia Downham

We are a family on a tight budget. Up until recently I always opted for the cheapest hair conditioners but I had a problem I am 46 and I have to dye my hair constantly to hide the grey. It’s sad but it’s true middle age has finally set in. For awhile I had dismissed the split ends and dry lifeless look of my hair thinking how I look didn’t matter at my age. Then one day I dyed my hair and the next morning my hair felt like steel wool and it looked like I was going for the punk look.

Alarm bells rang my hair was in serious danger of being permenently damaged. I had two options cut my

hair or try to save my badly damaged hair. Now as luck would have it my local supermarket had a special on an expensive brand of conditioner. Pantene Pro-V.

I had seen the conditioner on the TV and I had heard good reports from other women but I had always dismissed it as it was not in the budget. As luck would have it there happened to be a special on Pantene products. Pantene Pro-V Color Therapy conditioner usually sells for $7. 99 AUS but it was reduced on special for just $5.

49 AUS. What the heck I thought my hair’s worth $5. So I bought the Pantene Pro-V Color Therapy Conditioner and went home to try it. On the bottle ...

• it says 7 wishes in 1 week.

Pantene Pro-V promises that if you use their conditioner you’ll have less split ends, manageable smooth hair that shines, your hair will be nourished stronger and yet softer at the same time. At the bottom of the tube another promise is made Restores shine to color-damaged hair in just 3 washes. On the back of the tube it says this particular conditioner is right for color-treated bleached or hair lightened hair. Yep that was me all right.

I didn’t walk to that shower I ran!

The first thing I noticed about Pantene Pro-V Color Therapy Conditioner was the wonderful fragrance. The conditioner even feels silky and creamy. I massaged the conditioner through my steel-wool

hair praying for a miracle. Ok here’s the good news.

After 3 washes my hair felt a lot better but it took 7 days to get my hair feeling and looking good. Now I use Pantene Pro-V Color Therapy Conditioner every day. My hair looks and feels great. For the first time since I was in my twenties my hair looks good.

Friends have commented on the change and I just smile. Sometimes you have to pay that little extra if you want the best result. Pantene Pro-V Color Therapy Conditioner delivers what it promises. Get it today and you can thank me later.

If you have any Questions about Pantene Pro-V Color Therapy you can ring the following phone numbers Australia 1800028280 New Zealand 0800441058

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31611506420130/k2311a116/11.6.08