BabyLove Nappies With Aloe Vera
  • Yes I know you can always use the old fashioned material nappies but I could not use the bleaches that were required to keep material nappies clean as I have multiple chemical sensitivities
  • Baby Love with Aloe Vera comes in three sizes 24 nappies for Newborn/Small 16 nappies for Large (baby's up to 15kg) and 12 nappies for Junior (children over 15kg)
  • I found that the Baby Love with Aloe Vera nappies were good throughout the day but they were not always reliable throughout the night
  • I highly recommend BabyLove nappies with Aloe Vera as a cheap nappy that will keep your baby dry

• by Virinia Downham

As every mother of a beautiful baby can tell you nappies can be costly. Yes I know you can always use the old fashioned material nappies but I could not use the bleaches that were required to keep material nappies clean as I have multiple chemical sensitivities.

Also I could not use the pins to hold the nappies together as I have MS and I was terrified of

stabbing my baby son.

Huggies were the first choice of nappy when my son was born but they are very expensive and as James grew bigger I looked for a cheaper option.

I cannot tell you how guilty I felt swapping to a cheaper brand of nappy.

But we were trying to survive on one income and every penny saved was a penny we could spend on a ...

• bill.

I tried Baby Love with Aloe Vera because it was on special for just $5.

97 AUS.

Baby Love with Aloe Vera comes in three sizes 24 nappies for Newborn/Small 16 nappies for Large (baby’s up to 15kg) and 12 nappies for Junior (children over 15kg).

the night.

The Aloe Vera did help to keep James’s bottom free from nappy rash but I had to change James’s nappy a lot sooner than if I used a Huggies nappy.

Still it was a big saving and James was not disadvantaged by my swapping over to a cheaper nappy brand.

I highly recommend BabyLove nappies with Aloe Vera as a cheap nappy that will keep your baby dry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54611506400130/k2311a116/11.6.08