Breville Kitchen Whizz Food Processor  » Housewares  »
0.5
  • I bought my first Food Processor all excited
  • So I would not recommend Breville Kitchen Whizz Compact Food Processor to anyone

• by Virinia Downham

I bought my first Food Processor all excited. I wanted to try to make a whole range of fruity drinks and for the first time in a long while I was actually looking forward to getting in to my kitchen to create some yummy foods and drinks. The Breville Kitchen Whizz looks good.

It has a good sized plastic mixing bowl with a handle. The

bowl has excellent measurement levels that help you to measure up to 1 litre, 4 cups or 30 floz of food/liquid.

The Kitchen Whizz comes with a good informative instruction manual and all the necessary blades to make the foods and drinks you want to make. Now for the bad news.

My Breville Kitchen Whizz Compact Food Processor broke down almost immediately. When I tried ...

• to get a refund the shop that sold me the food processor had closed down.

I contacted Breville about the Food Processor but the person I spoke to was unhelpful and I hung up in disgust. So I would not recommend Breville Kitchen Whizz Compact Food Processor to anyone.

It was a waste of nearly $80AUS. I would go further I would never buy a

Breville product again.

When you buy an electrical product you need to know that the Company who made it will stand by their product and provide decent after care if it is warranted. I was very unhappy that my Breville Kitchen Whizz broke down almost immediately.

I was disgusted with the lack of service and support I got from Breville. Take my advice do not buy Breville electrical goods.

Fran says :

which attachment do you use to make pastry

John says :

You will need to use the dough blade.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53511506310530/k2311a115/11.5.08