Areobin Ventilated Compost Bin  » Housewares  »
  • Fertilizers can be expensive and around the homestead I like to make my own liquid fertilizer
  • I have four cats and I made sure before I bought this compost bin that it was pet safe
  • Everybody says that I have a green thumb but I don't I have a green Areobin Ventilated Compost Bin and I highly recommend it if you are on the market for a good compost bin

• by Virinia Downham

We live on a farm and we try to recycle all kinds of things. As farmers we understand how important it is to keep your soils healthy.

Fertilizers can be expensive and around the homestead I like to make my own liquid fertilizer.

The Areobin Ventilated Compost Bin is so

easy to use.

You just open the lid, drop the lid and make sure that the lid is closed.

You don’t have to do any yucky jobs like turn the compost inside.

The Areobin Ventilated Compost bin does not require any kind of maintenance.

I have four cats and I ...

• made sure before I bought this compost bin that it was pet safe.

It is also vermin proof which is great as I want to ensure that the liquid fertilizer is not contaminated by any germs that rats might have.

I pop my weeds in to the compost bin because

it kills weeds and any seeds.

It works all year round and the liquid fertilizer has done wonders for my garden.

Everybody says that I have a green thumb but I don’t I have a green Areobin Ventilated Compost Bin and I highly recommend it if you are on the market for a good compost bin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53511506260530/k2311a115/11.5.08