Mini Green House  » Housewares  »
1.5
  • I thought it was a good idea as I could grow my tomato plants outside on my back porch
  • I do not recommend the Mini Green House unless you have a wind protected corner in your garden where you can lodge it

• by Virinia Downham

I wanted to try my hand at growing some tomatoes seedlings and I saw a 3 Tier Mini Green House. The Mini Green House is 690mm x 490mm x 1260mm high.

I thought it was a good idea as I could grow my tomato plants outside on my back porch.

The first thing I realized about the Mini Green House

was that it wasn’t stable.

I figured that by the time I put the seedling pots in to the 3 green metal shelves the Mini Green House would sit nicely on the ground.

I hadn’t figured on the strong winds we’ve had lately on our farm.

After a few big gusts the Mini Green House blew across the back garden ...

• sending my pots of tomato seeds all over the grass.

All that time and money wasted.

I do not recommend the Mini Green House unless you have a wind protected corner in your garden where you can lodge it.

Even if you do find a place in your garden where the Mini Green House is protected from the weather the

plastic used is not strong and you will be lucky if the Mini Green House manages to make it through one spring or summer.

It’s a great idea but the Mini Green House just doesn’t do a good enough job.

I do not recommend the Mini Green House as the construction is too flimsy and it just can’t survive outside in all weathers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53511506250530/k2311a115/11.5.08