Super Swish Extra Mop  » Housewares  »
  • I know that I have slaved for hours trying to clean my wooden floors but by the time I get to the last room it looks like I haven't bothered to clean
  • When my last mop wore out I decided it was about time that I upgraded my mop to a better model
  • The Super Swish Extra Mop cost $36.96 AUS
  • This is what I like about the Super Swish Extra Mop
  • I highly recommend the Super Swish Extra Mop it's a great time saver, it cleans beautifully and it saves me money because I don't have to use water or chemicals to get great results

• by Virinia Downham

For anyone who regularly cleans wood floors you know how hard it is to find a mop that will do a good job. I know that I have slaved for hours trying to clean my wooden floors but by the time I get to the last room it looks like I haven’t bothered to clean. I use to think that I was a terrible house keeper and then my mop died.

I have used the same brand of cheap mop for years. When my last mop wore out I decided it was about time that I upgraded my mop to a better model.

I went to K&D Warehouse in Cambridge Park Tasmania and I browsed through the mops available. I saw the Super Swish Extra Mop and I took a closer look.

I liked what I saw and I decided to lash out and buy it. The Super Swish Extra Mop cost $36.

96 AUS. I took the mop home and tried it later that day.

This is what I like about the Super Swish Extra Mop. Firstly the mop has an extendable handle and a swivel head.

I have a large two storey home and it can be a nightmare reaching the windows above the staircase. I found that I could extend the ...

• Super Swish Extra Mop
      handle and it reached the windows nicely.

The fact that the orange head swivels makes cleaning windows a breeze. And as for the floors I’ve found mopping in and around furniture so much easier.

The Super Swish Extra Mop picks up dirt dust and hair easily. I can use the mop wet or dry which is a real bonus as we live on a farm and we are always looking for

ways to conserve our tank water.

You don’t have to squeeze the mop to clean it and it does a fantastic clean without having to use any chemicals. I highly recommend the Super Swish Extra Mop it’s a great time saver, it cleans beautifully and it saves me money because I don’t have to use water or chemicals to get great results.

It works best on wood floors but it can also do tile surfaces.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53511506240530/k2311a115/11.5.08