Boboli Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
  • I like to eat pizza, and was looking for a way to make it healthier
  • I noticed that it has more fiber than the original style pizza crust
  • However, I thought the crust seemed a little tougher than the original Boboli pizza crust
  • So far, this is the best already made whole wheat pizza crust that I have come across

• by 730

I like to eat pizza, and was looking for a way to make it healthier. I saw that Boboli has a whole wheat pizza crust, and thought I would try it. When I first saw the crust, it looked thinner than the original Boboli pizza crust. I noticed that it

has more fiber than the original style pizza crust. I wanted to increase the amount of fiber in my diet, and this seemed like a good way to do so.

The pizza that I made with the crust tasted pretty good. However, I thought the crust seemed a little tougher than ...

• the original Boboli pizza crust. The taste was not as good as the original style crust, but I still thought it was good. It was better than another whole wheat already made pizza crust that I had tried before.

I probably will buy the Boboli whole wheat pizza crust again. So

far, this is the best already made whole wheat pizza crust that I have come across. I have tried to make home made whole wheat pizza crust, but they don’t taste like the Boboli whole wheat pizza crust. I thought this was an easy way to make a somewhat healthier pizza.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27511506160530/k2311a115/11.5.08