Prince of Persia
  • It didn't have the best graphics in the world, but on SNES and the computer, among others, they were at least very decent
  • I thought I was pretty good, until I showed my friend who did what I did on his first try and in half the time
  • This is an amazing game, and I recommend it to whoever has a bit of free time

• by Adad64

This game was very fun back when NES was the only console worth mentioning and most games were pieces of junk that were fun to throw off cliffs. It’s been into so many consoles and systems that now it’s truly a classic. I’ve played this game many times, though I couldn’t play the gameboy version, as black and white pretty much ruined it. On NES it was very fun, but on

SNES and the computer… That was where it shined.

It didn’t have the best graphics in the world, but on SNES and the computer, among others, they were at least very decent. I loved how they incorporated plot even in a simple action-adventure game like that. I hate it when people make old games that are repetitive and horrible and completely plot-free. The mirror was a wonderful idea and a good addition ...

• to the game. This was a fun game to play, lots of puzzles and traps, but it took skill and timing as well. It has nothing on the new Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, or any of the new 3-D Prince of Persia, but it’s a fun game to play in your spare time. It can be found as a flash or shockwave game online when googled, so you
        can play it whenever.

The time limit made the game even more fun. Back when Macintosh’s sucked, we had a floppy disk with this on it and played it excessively. I thought I was pretty good, until I showed my friend who did what I did on his first try and in half the time. This is an amazing game, and I recommend it to whoever has a bit of free time. Definitely an 8/10.

Prince of Persia

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28511506100530/k2311a115/11.5.08