Final Fantasy III
  • The graphics were amazing for it compared to most games
  • It was very good and fun and I enjoyed playing (and beating) it

• by Adad64

This game was amazing for the NES. The graphics were amazing for it compared to most games. The new class system was pretty good too. One of the first final fantasy games, each one building each other up until it became what it is today. The gameplay was wonderful, and I loved being able to turn mini. Final Fantasy III had a lot going for it. It

was pretty amazing what they did with an idea and a shoddy console. This game had all the 8-bit characters that were used in all sorts of spoofs and animations.

This game was indeed a classic, and was pretty good… For the most part. Near the beginning there’s stages where you haven’t leveled up at all, and suddenly you can only use spells and are extremely vulnerable to ...

• any attack. I don’t understand why they put this in the beginning of the game instead of later when your better and more equipped with spells to deal with these people. At such a low level fighting a normal monster in this stage is next to impossible. And fighting the boss? Don’t even get me started!

This game was extremely hard during the beginning and almost discouraged me

from going on. But compared to games like Final Fantasy I and II this was not just a good game, this was the game. During its time I can see how this would have been immensely popular. It was very good and fun and I enjoyed playing (and beating) it. I’d suggest this game to anyone with an old NES and a few bucks. I rate this 7/10

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28511506090530/k2311a115/11.5.08