Kirby’s adventure
  • The minibosses were fun, and the bosses were amazing

• by Adad64

I’ve played the gameboy advance remake of this, before I realized it was a remake. Once I started playing a bunch of old NES games I played this one and it shocked me. THIS is what made that game? I loved that game! I played it, wanting to go down memory lane

and chuckle at all the improvements which were made on the gameplay and cutscenes. To my great surprise, the only improvements were the graphics. The game remained the exact same except for NES/GBC graphics instead of GBA. And of course kirby didn’t smile in it.

I played this game and was simply ...

• amazed that someone made this with the NES. Its limitations stopped many games from being fun. Less than 2 Mhz, and you really couldn’t do much. But this game… You could actually suck up enemies and get powers, unlike the original gameboy versions. The minibosses were fun, and the bosses were amazing.
        I especially enjoyed Meta Knight. The plot was very good especially at the end, and I was very satisfied with this game.

The plot twist at the very end was very cool (though I can’t spoil it for you.) and I had a great time playing it. I give this a well-deserved 10/10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28511506080530/k2311a115/11.5.08