Rabbits as Pets at Home
  • I thought of them as pets because they look too cute and adorable
  • I declare bunnies as one of the best pets and companions

• by ascribe

I have bought a pair of rabbits some years back. I thought of them as pets because they look too cute and adorable.

You will not believe that it is easy to maintain them as they do not need any special care, food or else.

You can get them vaccinated if you want but I did not, as they do not bite at

all.

Mine is really a friendly pair.

I do not give them any special food except the fresh peels of nearly all vegetables made at home. My pair is no intelligent that it leaves the stale food or the one not meant for them.

They are thus inexpensive to keep, on the feeding part.

My vet has told me never to bathe them ...

• as they die on bathing. Yet another problem solved.

I have also toilet trained my rabbits that is a must if you keep them at home, because their urine is always acidic in nature and tends to spoil my floor.

The only care I do for my darling bunnies is to groom them at least twice a week.

I also take care to protect them

from predators like cats and dogs.

Bunnies are not appropriate for homes with dogs or cats as pets. But I have trained my dogs to be very friendly with them. Instead of harming them, they all play together.

The pair has given to a litter of six, just recently.

The mother takes all care during whelping, all by herself.

I declare bunnies as one of the best pets and companions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29311505950730/k2311a113/11.3.08