Prison Break  » TV  »
  • One of the best series to ever hit the television small screen, I honestly and truly believe that the hit series Prison Break, has not only captivated me, but has made a huge impact on audiences world wide
  • I would recommend Prison Break to every single person walking this earth, no matter what your special interests are

• by Jayscribe

One of the best series to ever hit the television small screen, I honestly and truly believe that the hit series Prison Break, has not only captivated me, but has made a huge impact on audiences world wide.

When I watched Prison Break for the first time last year, I covered all seasons up to the present aired season within a very short space of time. I was fortunate enough to gain access to a DVD box set which allowed me to view and review as many episodes as I desired at will.

The thing is though, once I watched one episode I would just keep on

moving on to the next one each time one was finished. Addictive is the only way I can describe this hit television series.

Once you start, you can’t stop. All you want to do is keep on moving on to the next episode to see what happens next. You simply cannot get enough. While watching Prison Break I simply cannot help but admire the sheer imagination that goes behind every single action and subsequent situation. There is great attention to detail and everything is realistic in the sense that it makes perfect sense. The science behind everything is perfectly in line with all that logic would dictate,

• at any given time.

The captivating storyline keeps one yearning for more, and since the series is now in its fourth season, one cannot gain access to all in one DVD box sets that allow you to watch every episode in one addictive go.

The anticipation is unbearable and I suffer from withdrawal symptoms sometimes.

Personally I feel that the first season was the best out of all the seasons so far, as it was this first season that really hooked me, and now I’m watching every subsequent season and episode in an attempt to know where it’s all just going to end for Michael, Lynch and the rest

of the Prison Break gang.

Brilliant screenplay and camera work all come together well with the genius story line to make one of the best television series I have ever seen in my entire life.

If you haven’t seen a single episode of Prison Break then all I can say to you is that it’s only going to take one episode for you to be totally hooked.

I would recommend Prison Break to every single person walking this earth, no matter what your special interests are. This is some brilliant work and the appreciation thereof is very easy to come by as it will be a purely natural process.

Prison Break

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10311505920730/k2311a113/11.3.08