Nike sports gear
  • The sneakers I found to also last very long
  • The bottom line is that if one seeks a wide range of sporting material, or just everyday apparel, Nike is the way to go as you will be investing in nothing but the best quality there is to offer

• by Jayscribe

These days it’s quite hard to imagine sports codes of all sorts without an association with the sports brand known as Nike. For me personally, this brand is a great choice for apparel and it is undoubtedly the leading brand in my clothing collection.

Not only are the clothes, sneakers and other sports accessories well designed in terms of looks, they are also excellent in terms of durability. Thus I automatically associate any Nike merchandise with

nothing but quality.

Growing up, wearing Nike material was nothing but an act of social security, in that the brand is quite expensive. As I grew up however, it became more of a quality assurance medium, as I quickly realized that Nike apparel really lasts a long time. On average I wear a Nike shirt for about three and a half years before it even begins to show signs of ageing.

The sneakers I found to also last very long; on wearing each Nike sneaker that I have at a minimum of three times a week, I found them to last about two and a half years.

Now this goes to prove that Nike merchandise is not expensive for nothing, they really deliver on quality.

As for genuine Nike sporting merchandise, this is where I draw the greatest satisfaction. Any piece of Nike sporting equipment or apparel is highly recommended by me, as ...

• Nike sports gear
      I play quite a wide range of sports, and Nike sports merchandise is by far my first choice.

More specifically, I have used, and am still using Nike soccer boots; the Vapor, Tiempo and Scorpion. I also use Nike shin guards, three different makes, by design and styling, and all three are excellent.

As for tennis, the Nike cross trainers are perfect for me, and I use Nike sweat bands for the head and wrists to top

it all off.

The bottom line is that if one seeks a wide range of sporting material, or just everyday apparel, Nike is the way to go as you will be investing in nothing but the best quality there is to offer.

Nike footwear in particular, makes me feel like I am well equipped, and the rest is up to me, in terms of delivery and performance. Nike comes highly recommended by me, as you are assured of the best quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55311505890730/k2311a113/11.3.08