3rd Cup Coffee Shop
Zamboanga City, Philippines
  • The first thing I noticed about the place is how big it was compared to other coffee shops we usually go to
  • As for the food, we ordered strawberry cheesecakes which were very delicious

• by grl2475

My husband and I are fond of going to coffee shops to unwind and catch up after a hard day’s work. There are a number of coffee shops here in Zamboanga and one more just opened up, the 3rd Cup Coffee Shop.

We decided to go there and sample some of their pastries and coffee.

The first thing I noticed about the place is how big it was compared to other coffee shops we usually go to.

It was huge enough to accomodate quite a number of people.

The chairs and tables were upholstered and were very comfortable to sit on.

There were even sofa sets available for groups tha come in.

They also offer WIFI ...

• for those who come in with their laptops and notebooks.

The overall ambiance of the shop was very good for relaxing.

As for the food, we ordered strawberry cheesecakes which were very delicious.

It tastes really good and freshly made.

The filling was very creamy and the strawberry topping very yummy.

As for their coffee,

it was good, but they served it really hot, so it took a while before I was able to drink it.

Overall, the 3rd Cup Coffee Shop is a nice place to go to for yummy pastries and a nice place to go to to relax and just hang out with friends and family.

I would really recommend it to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7311505790730/k2311a113/11.3.08