Knights Inn Dayton Ohio  » Hotels  »
0.5
Dayton,Ohio
  • I don't know if this is the experience of every Knights Inn, but I would hope not

• by AnneMartin
      After checking in at the Knights in and paying the 44 for the room, I was given a regular key instead of the usual key cards given at most chain motels. The staff was very friendly but the condition of the room I was given was deplorable.

The ceiling had many stains on it looking as if water damage had occured,the carpeting looked as if it hadn’t been

vacumed in a while and was coming off the floor in a corner by the mini fridge.

There was a microwave and minifridge, but the bottom of the fridge was being kept off the floor by a very used phone book.

The linens had many stains, including the bed and towels in the bathroom, also the bathroom was so small, and poorly lit it looked like it had ...

• been added to the room as an afterthought.

No remote to the TV was found, and the reception was so fuzzy I couldn’t get a decent picture.

The room had a distinct musty smell to it even though I had asked for a non smoking room and there was not adequate lighting in the bedroom area to read a book comfortably.

Also the lot on which the site

was sitting was very dirty with trash everywhere indicating that the maintenence staff had not been caring for the outside as well as the inside of the motel.

I don’t know if this is the experience of every Knights Inn, but I would hope not.

One thing is for sure, I will never be spending the night there again, in fact I stayed in the room an hour and then left.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2270450571130/k2311a0427/4.27.06