Bullmastiff Dogs  » Pets  »
  • I had a purebread before and he was the best dog I ever had, so after he passed I fellin love with his two look-a-likes
  • They also surprisingly to me all seem to howl and try to speak, the pure one I have now makes these odd noises and it almost sounds like I wuv oo (I love you) it's awesome whenever he says it to me

• by Deanne

I currently have two Bullmastiff dogs, one that is a full breed and one that is a mix. I had a purebread before and he was the best dog I ever had, so after he passed I fellin love with his two look-a-likes.

I have these two since they were just puppys and they are some of the most loving and loyal

dogs there are.

Mastiffs in general are known as gentle giants and the purebread ones certainly live up to this title, the mix well atleast the one I hsave he is a little less gentle but just as loving.

They always have tons of energy to play and love people to death,everytie I come home they get on their hind legs and ...

• lick me like it’s been a year.

They are playful and for the most pat love kids and other dogs alike.

They are so muscular though when they jump at me they about knock me over…lol.

Happy, friendly and still awesome guard dogs, they will not let anyone who doesn’t belong tere near therehome.

They also surprisingly to me all seem to

howl and try to speak, the pure one I have now makes these odd noises and it almost sounds like I wuv oo (I love you) it’s awesome whenever he says it to me.

Although they look much like the pitbull that is as far as the likeness goes, they are even, sweet tempered dogs who hate to fight, and my favorite breed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29311505680730/k2311a113/11.3.08